viernes, 21 de agosto de 2015

My favourite book

Hello mates! today I'm going to talk about my favourite book or the books I like most.

I'm going to start this blog entire with the first book I readed, I don't really remember who was but I think that the first ones was the wizard of Oz. I readed when I was in second grade at the primmary school.

My favourite author is Julio Cortazar, I have read many books from him, like Historia de Cronopios y de famas, Rayuela, Final del Juego, etc. I think he is very nice with the structure of the world who give us and a very nice storyteller.

I preffer read books with literature, with fantastic worlds like Game of Thrones and with good stories, that stories that you HAVE to read some time in your life. In the case of Game of Thrones I have the graphic novel and is really awesome, my girlfriend gave me this treasure in my last birthday.

I don't really have a favourite book, but I really like a book call Niebla, from Miguel de Unamuno, I think that book change my life, the story is just awesome. The same thing I think about Pedro Páramo from Juan Rulfo. 100 años de soledad is another book that I really like, García Márquez was a very great author and I'm still sorry his death.

At this day I'm not reading something of literature, because we comeback from the strike and we have not any possibility to read something out of the career text.

Here is some images of books I like:

"Historia de Cronopios y de Famas", by Julio Cortazar.

"Pedro Paramo", by Juan Rulfo


  

      "Niebla", by Miguel de Unamuno                             "Game of Thrones" by R.R. Martin


This was my blog entire, I hope you like! Bye bye!

5 comentarios:

  1. Juan Rulfo is pretty scared, i really like him. Nice choice dude

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Pedro Paramo is a great book, but I never read the games of thrones

    ResponderEliminar
  3. i remember when you made a "March for a character of Game of thone for Facebook

    ResponderEliminar
  4. i remember when you made a "March for a character of Game of thone for Facebook

    ResponderEliminar