viernes, 8 de mayo de 2015

Expectations for a New Semester.

I have many expectations for this semester, but my big priority is absolutely academic. The signatures I have are not difficult as I thought. The one I like the most is Microeconomic, I think is very fun and I can apply math to analyze many economics issues. The one I don’t like it so much is Administrative Theory, this is a really contradiction because this subject are very relevant to my career. Outside the university I play football, is a sport that I like so much and I’m the captain of my team and we are actually playing the Matte Championship. I also play guitar with my band, we will do some presentations here in the university. We play songs from The Beatles. My bigger expectation this year is academic, so I hope that I can pass my subjects with a great note, because we have a “ranking system”, so I need to have a good rate to choose good teachers the next semester. The very objective apart for me is to buy a new notebook, because mine was stole in the airport from the people of security. I’m so anger right now, but I have to “go on”.




5 comentarios:

  1. In this picture you look like Eren, I am Mikasa and I love you. Good luck, and you should study more :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Man, the security of the airport really stole your notebook? that's insane :( I hope you have a great year, be success !

    ResponderEliminar
  3. certainly it is an excellent microeconomics! I hope that you have good results in all José!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Now that the semester is for finish , what are you think for it ?

    ResponderEliminar