sábado, 23 de mayo de 2015

My favourite music.

I don't really know when I can beginning to tallk about my favourite music, but here we are...

I'll start this with the music I like... the truth about this is that I like so much kind of music... Like pop in some ways, the alternative music, the rock and even classic music. My really first music I listen it when I was a kid, my father much of the times put some compact cassettes with the Beatles music. He also listen ABBA and some other bands too like Eagles, Electric Light Orchestra, The Beach Boys, The Marmalade and The Mamas & the Papas. The band that really mark my life was totally The Beatles, they are just awesome. In my adolescence I started to listen Red Hot Chili Peppers and when I start to play guitar my first song learned was "Californication", then my second song was from the Stone Temple Pilots, called "Creep". When I was in the primmary school I listen every day music like Green Day, Queen, MxPx, Radiohead, Pulp, Gorillaz, Blur (and their rivals Oasis), The Smiths... It was a really challenge to me learn about new music every day!!!

 
     Revolver, my favourite album.                              This band call "Blur".

To this day I open more my musical likes, listening bands like Arctic Monkeys, The Strokes, Pedropiedra, Mew (a really great band from Denmark), Sigur Rós, Fever Ray, Bruno Mars, Jack Johnson, etc (maybe I forget many bands, I try so hard to say it all, but there is so much musicians and bands in this world that is just very difficult to say it all).


     Mew, this is the logo of the band.                     "In between Dreams" is a album of Jack Johnson.

I like the musicians with a very nice talent, for that reason I listen sometimes things like Mozart and Bach (great one). I like so much a band called Buena Vista Social Club too, I think that their music are very talent and when I listen a song from them I put my atention in any detail of their music. About The Beatles musicians I really have no word to describe it. Absolutely any one of them got a very big talent and in a very single way. Paul, Jhon, George... and Ringo, all of them are very good musicians.

                                           "Buena Vista Social Club" album front picture.

In High School I started to save money to go for concerts, and my first one was Green Day in the La Florida Stadium. My second one was Faith No More, and after this I saw artist like: Paul McCartney, Foster the People, Foo Fighters, Crystal Castles, Band of Horses, Pearl Jam, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Chancho en Piedra, Los Tres, Primus, Blur, Beck, Keane, Capital Cities, etc. In the Paul McCartney concert I was just very stunned, I could not contain my desire to mourn.


  Picture of the Red Hot Chili Peppers in Chile               Paul McCartney in Chile, with our flag

I hope you like it my post, maybe I'm a little extensive to talk, I really sorry for that.

To finish my blog-post, I give you this song in "black and white" that I listen in my first date with my dear girlfriend, I hope you like it!!! :D



6 comentarios: